Cooperation with the European Union is an important factor in building the competitive advantage of FEERUM S.A. The company for many years has been conducting extensive activities for the professional obtaining of funds from the European Union. The majority of funds obtained are used for the development of innovations, implementation of own, often patented solutions, modernization of management processes at all stages of contract performing and expansion of the production base.
The value of co-financing for projects implemented by FEERUM S.A. until 2016, as part of cooperation with the European Union, is nearly 24 million PLN, with own own funds of 94 million PLN.
The flagship project implemented with the participation of EU funds is its own Research and Development Center, with an experimental drying and storage complex with a capacity of 20,000. tones
Among the completed projects, particular attention should be paid to:
- Expansion of the Development department as an opportunity to develop the research and development activity of the Feerum S.A. company
- Implementation of an innovative B2B system integrating sales, procurement, production, logistics and information exchange between Feerum SA and partner companies
- Implementation of a patented spiral heat exchanger in the production of energy-saving cereal dryers
- Development of an energy-saving dryer with heat recovery and an integrated dust extraction system
- An integrated storage and drying facility based on a patented solution
- Development of innovative constructions of lightweight steel and steel-textile silos