On the 17.06.2016 in Warsaw was held Before-harvest debate organized by National Federation of Grain and Protein Plants. During debate main topics were:
- Polish position as an exporter of grain on world markets,
- Preparation of suitable plans for faster development of the country, such as: Plan for appropriate Development,
- Construction of a new grain port in Gdansk, which strengthens the competitiveness of Polish agriculture,
- Active participation of Polish EU forum in the use of instruments of the Common Agricultural Policy,
- Amendment of the law on cooperatives, giving greater opportunities to create cooperative farmers.
The Debate Gathered representatives of the Ministry of Agriculture agricultural sector such as: manufacturers, members of producer groups, cooperatives and companies related to the agriculture. Feerum Company was represented by Sales Director Wojciech Marciniszyn and Regional Sales Manager Michał Nawrocki.