The screw auger is used to unload bulk material from a flat-bottomed silo that has remained after the gravitational emptying of the tank. The device can transport grains of cereals and maize, seeds of legumes and oilseeds.
The screw auger is activated after the end of the gravity discharge. It moves the grains remaining next to the walls of the silo into the center.
- Capacity 30, 50 and 80 t/h
- Construction resistant to heavy loads
- Coated with a protective coating
- Made of galvanized and partially painted sheet
- It can be installed in an existing silo
- Segment construction – quick assembly and easy access to service areas