Innovative solutions = low drying costs:
- Noise level reduction (exhaust fans with silencers)
- Suction power regulation – flexible air flow regulation (drying of rape, maize)
- Significant limitation of dusting level (automatic closing of the dryer’s fans during the process of grain dumping)
- Recirculation, recuperation – as an option
- Modulated gas burner (natural gas, LPG)
- The capacity of the FTD dryer – from 30 to 329 tons
Heat recovery from the drying process. It is a particularly effective process for drying corn and during low temperatures outside. The result is preheating the air before the burner.